Feb 25, 2011

MADMAN SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK!

Although the contest is over, I thought some of you still
might enjoy seeing this "censored" panel which happens 
immediately before the previous teaser I posted.  All 
set for an early April release, so you can start counting
the days to solve this particular mystery (and get struck
with several others) in the MADMAN GIANT-SIZE 
SUPER-GINCHY SPECIAL!  I'll be regularly posting 
other sneak peeks and teasers of pin-ups, my story, and 
the three crazy cool backup stories...so tell your friends 
and check back often!  It's gonna be SWELL!

11 comments:

  1. Is it a heart? The zombie's teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dig your posting previews for the upcoming projects on here. I think that's a real audience-bringer for your first blog.

    And more "What's inna pants?" teases? Oh, that's just mean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It kinda looks like it could be the Stinky Cheese from the Wimpy Kid books. Anybody else read them? They're so funny they make me cry.

    ReplyDelete