Feb 6, 2012

MADMAN MONSTER FLIES OFF SHELVES!

This week has been a blast!  The response of
THE MADMAN 20th ANNIVERSARY MONSTER 
finally hitting store shelves has been very gratifying
and even moving.  It's especially thrilling to get
reports that's it's moving off shelves despite it's
hugemongous size and matching price.  Now
whenever anyone asks me why I love comics
so much, all I will have to do is plop a copy of
"The Monster" in front of them and send them
searching the work of all involved.  Woo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Picked mine up from my LCS today!!!
    Needless to say I am very pleased.
    Any chance on a Gargantua second printing?
    Would rather you get some cash from my purchase than some guy on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not likely on the Gargantua reprint. Not anytime soon. And as much as I would also prefer to get your money...get it where you can while the gettin' is good. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gargantua reprint still not scheduled ?! Atomica and Gargantua prices are so high I could buy a house instead of these books ! Can't wait for the silver surfer by the way.

    ReplyDelete