Feb 7, 2012

JIM RUGG IN "THE MONSTER"!

Our last sneaky peek inside THE MADMAN 
20th ANNIVERSARY MONSTER is from
artiste JIM RUGG.  Check this baby out!  I
worked with Jim on the ONE MODEL 
NATION graphic novel written by DANDY
WARHOLS frontman, Courtney Taylor.
And do yourself a favor and pick up the super
cool AFRODISIAC book he did with Brian
Maruca.  And now, I'm thrilled that Jim is our
last guest artist on iZOMBIE in issue #24.
I've seen the pencils and they are KILLER!
To DIE for! MmmAH-Hah-HAH!

2 comments:

  1. If I read between the lines, and Jim is the last guest artist, does this mean your run on iZombie is coming to a close? If so what will be your last issue Mike?

    And an even bigger question... What is your next project? Is there anything you can give us any details about yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have several things on the burner and then one or two things kinda pop out front. Right now iZOMBIE has my heart and while, all things must end, we still have a ways to go to wrap up the big exciting world shaking climax. My best guess is I'll be switching tracks sometime later this year and will announce any new projects when they get locked in. Keeping an eye on my art blog here is a good place to keep tabs.

    ReplyDelete