Dec 3, 2014


More reflections of pop culture connections past.  In "Mayored to the Mob" (Season 10 episode 9 of THE SIMPSONS) I was able to briefly share the stage with THE Mark Hamill (in his Luke Skywalker togs no less!) as I rushed him from the left.  It's a don't-blink-or-you'll-miss-it-moment, but thrilled us out of our noggins just the same.  I also got "Simpsonized", and Laura too (as Michael and Laura All-bled), on the cover of The Comics Buyers Guide promoting the very first issue of TREEHOUSE OF HORROR where I wrote LITTLE SHOP OF HOMERS.  Look to the lower left!  THERE I BE!

There was also a dude in the front row wearing a white "Excite-ning Bolt" T-shirt!

And THE ATOMICS!  The week the episode originally aired there was a promo with yours truly in the black shirt running up and between Homer and Hamill!  Wish I could get a clip of that!  So nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment