Mar 1, 2011

LOOK AWAY! ARTISTS DANCIN' & SINGIN'!

Pal Jeff Newelt just shared these pics with me, and 
thought it would be fun to do the same.
I think this is Paul and I singing Pink Floyd's "Comfortably 
Numb.  We did a few together so I'm not positive which.
Paul moved David Mack to switch on his "Dance Machine" 
mode.  Truly a wonderful sight to behold.  Laura is 
clearly diggin' the happenin' scene.  Pure ecstasy!
Yours truly and PP crank out another duet.  I can make 
out the lyrics "dares you" on the screen.  What song is that?
Special "no prize" for first correct guess.
I'm hoping to get some photos/video of some of the other 
groovy folks who were there, like my guru Bob Schreck
performing "Aqualung".  Or Heidi McDonald blowing us all
away with a crushing song from "Jesus Christ Superstar"?

7 comments:

  1. WOW-WAH! Eric Dibler guessed within seconds on facebook before I even got a chance to twate it. It's QUEEN & BOWIE'S "UNDER PRESSURE".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Under Pressure" maybe?

    "And love dares you to care for
    The people on the edge of the night
    And loves dares you to change our way
    Of caring about ourselves
    This is our last chance
    This is our last dance...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fast on the draw Christiana! You must have posted right as I was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now guess who sang Freddy's part and who sang Bowie's. Just kidding. I honestly don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul looks like how he draws. Sexay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I would die to be in on some of that karaoke action. Which is a shame, because I sing poorly as a corpse. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might be able to make out "Mr. Mojo Risin'" repeating on the screen behind Paul singing a DOORS tune.

    ReplyDelete